Do you want to work in a flexible, innovative and collaborative work environment?
Are you looking to join a winning team?
Are you passionate about creating meaningful and strategic relationships?
If your answer is yes, keep reading!
DMS is currently seeking a highly successful, energetic and resourceful account manager who is comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. This role will drive the expansion of existing key accounts and relationships in our Education division.
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing and growing key relationships directly with current school partners and through agencies of record (AOR). If you are customer focused and enjoy working cross-functionally in a team environment, this is an excellent opportunity to bring your current expertise and skills to our high-performing account management team, and take your career to the next level!
Although this is not a direct sales role, sales experience and/or a background that includes frequent customer interactions that drive revenue growth, customer satisfaction, and retention is preferred.
Reports to: Senior Director, Client Services
· Manage customer satisfaction, retention, and revenue growth
· Build and maintain meaningful relationships with clients
· Prepare and present client reports and campaign analysis
· Ensure effective and transparent communication between internal stakeholders and clients
· Manage and support new client on-boarding processes and on-going quality assessment
· Work with the team to develop strategic plans for assigned accounts
· Investigate, track, and resolve campaign issues and client concerns
· Manage timely delivery of work and materials to/from internal stakeholders and clients
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, etc.
· 3+ years of experience in client/account management
· Excellent interpersonal, writing, and presentation skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
· Ability to build relationships, effectively prioritize and navigate difficult client situations
· Know where and when to prioritize tasks
· Familiarity with CRM tools
· Works well in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
· High integrity and positive attitude
· Experience in Higher Education is a plus, but not required
· Some travel is anticipated
· Remote opportunity
· Unlimited vacation
· Competitive salary
· Full benefits package
Candidates will be considered in totality of their skills and experience versus strict interpretation of “requirements.”
Location: Boston, MA (Remote)