Reports to: Sr. Director of Human Resources
Location: Remote, USA
The Director of Talent will be responsible for leading the DMS Recruitment team who specializes in Corporate recruiting and Call Center (Telemarketing) recruiting with a wide range of roles from Sales, Marketing, Software Developers and more. This role will design recruitment strategies, effectively build and manage relationships with key stakeholders in the business, and work towards achieving hiring targets that align with the budget to meet the needs of the ever-growing dynamic business with a data focus.
- Develop, facilitate and implement all phases of the recruitment process.
- Identify and implement efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
- Provide a proven track record of strategic recruitment utilizing various recruitment methods; email campaigns, social media, and networking.
- Engage and partner with stakeholders as the recruiting SME on market trends, sourcing metrics, operational processes, systems, and tools.
- Lead, develop and manage a team of recruiters responsible for full-cycle recruitment, building talent pipelines, and managing hiring processes to deliver high-quality candidates at scale.
- Drive a national Talent Acquisition Strategy through innovation to fuel our high-volume staffing efforts.
- Create talent development strategy and platform with both a qualitative and data driven approach focused on scalable solutions.
- Define, implement and manage a progressive development program that provides continuous growth opportunities for our Associates and People Leaders at all levels.
- Support the Associate Experience by collaborating with our HR and Senior Leadership teams to anticipate needs and provide talent-driven learning solutions that develop qualities filling skill, capability and performance gaps.
- Integrate company values as a system to shape the culture from how we recruit, how we onboard, how we develop, how we recognize, how we promote, etc.
- Create a persona-driven approach to talent development with personalized learning experiences meeting Associates’ needs when it matters most.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations and company policies.
- Can be the internal consultant to the HR Business Partner, Total Rewards, and Talent Acquisition team on strategies related to change management, high-performing teams, talent assessment, exec and org integration, etc.
Candidates will be considered in totality of their skills and experience versus strict interpretation of “requirements.
- 7+ years of Broad HR, Talent Management or Learning & Development experience.
- 3-5 years managing the Talent Development team and function.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administrations, Human Resources Administration, or related field, preferred.
- Experience sourcing in high volume recruitment, from entry-level to senior roles.
- Excellent interpersonal, coaching and mentoring skills at all levels from associate to senior leadership.
- Connects authentically with people of all backgrounds and integrates diversity & inclusion into talent development programs.
- Data driven and goal oriented, with experience measuring and reporting both quantitatively and qualitatively, and understands the importance of each.
- Balanced leader that makes recommendations based on data and EQ; Analytical with intuition.
- Active listener who seeks out context vs. relying on a “previous employer” playbook.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Strong communications, interpersonal and organization skills.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint, and G-Suite.
- Experience in the Performance Marketing, Technology, or MarTech industry, preferred.