Location: Remote, USA
Reports to: Debt Relief Supervisor
Summary: The Debt Relief Call Center Advisor’s primary goal is to enroll new debt settlement clients via outbound and inbound phone contact and follow-up through phone and email. They are also responsible for maintaining high levels of productivity, focus and discipline on a daily basis in order to maximize dial time and enrollments.
- Receive inbound/outbound sales calls, offering debt relief services in line with marketing campaigns.
- Follow consultative sales process to steer consumers into available debt programs.
- Successfully pitch applicable programs to enroll prospects as new clients.
- Meet and exceed minimum average of 0.25 enrollments per hour.
- Enroll at least $75,000 in new client debt each week.
- Follow campaign KPIs to continuously advance performance.
- Complete transfers to partner companies for other related services as is necessary.
- Consistently follow up with potential clients to maximize conversion.
- Maintain comprehensive notes on client files.
To be considered for this role, please take these two assessments:
1. Telemarketing Assessment Test: https://test.hravatar.com/tt/oat/2980/4981/OAT237aUX
2. Digital Assessment Test: https://test.hravatar.com/tt/oat/2079/4981/OAT237bUX
- High school diploma or GED.
- Three (3) plus years in outbound/inbound sales and/or call center experience.
- Phone etiquette with excellent listening skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills, with attention to detail.
- Ability to follow a phone script and navigate through different windows & tabs (computer test will be required for this position).
- Knowledge of the financial services industry, with debt relief/debt settlement/debt consolidation experience.
- Ability to maintain an organized work environment.
- Demonstrate an extraordinary passion for success.
Also a plus:
Candidates will be considered in totality of their skills and experience versus strict interpretation of “requirements.”
- Some college preferred.
- Previous work-from-home experience preferred.