Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
What were looking for:
- You have strong coding and analytical skills, including an understanding of optimization, performance needs, object oriented design and product quality in SaaS/Cloud Applications.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with other engineers, product owners and designers to solve challenging problems and evaluate technical feasibility.
- Ability to work independently but also able to communicate cross-functionally to seek out information when require.
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
- You care about quality and know what it means to ship high quality code
- 1-3+ years of experience working in a modern web development environment and producing quality interface.
- Experience building both frontend and backend services, along with integration of its dependencies
- Strong understanding of Linux, Apache/Nginx, MySQL, PHP
- Proficient in CSS, HTML5, JQuery, AngularJS, React, Node.js
- Ability to work with JS build/task runners like Webpack, Gulp, Grunt and NPM run scripts
- Strong understanding of SQL databases, NoSQL, Queuing, and Caching systems as they relate to application integration
- Experience with MVC frameworks (Symfony2 is a plus)
- Experience building scalable infrastructure software, distributed systems or microservices
- Development experience integrating, developing and maintaining REST APIs
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) including S3, CloudFront, SQS, API Gateway and Lambda
- Thorough understanding of GIT
- Thorough understanding of Agile Software Development
- Flexibility in adapting to rapidly changing requirements
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as excellent technical, analytical, debugging and problem-solving skills
- BS in Computer Science, or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience
Salary: Jr. 60k - 80k Sr. 100k - 140k