Reporting to: Director, Sales & Operations - Medicare
Location: Memphis, TN
This position is responsible for selling Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement, Prescription Drug Plan and other ancillary insurance products to consumers through inbound warm-transfer leads. The role does not require cold calling, as all insurance shopper leads are provided. Digital Media Solutions® (DMS) is a leading provider of technology-enabled digital performance advertising solutions connecting consumers and advertisers.
DMS is a growing company that provides team members with opportunities to learn new technologies and enhance their skills. In addition to competitive salaries, reliable work schedules, access to technology, an energetic and connected work culture and an impressive suite of employee health and wellness benefits, DMS also offers employees the chance to further acquire industry knowledge and network with colleagues.
The culture at DMS is built on a foundation of collaboration, support and inclusion. DMS believes in the power of teamwork. DMS is more than just an award-winning company, we are a team that supports one another, challenges each other and celebrates together.
- Assist Medicare eligible individuals to select the appropriate Medicare health insurance plan
- Present potential solutions using our world class suite of insurance products
- Abide by the procedures, rules and requirements of DMS, regulatory bodies, and state
- Participate in coaching sessions with the Director and execute on necessary comms/behavior changes
- Meet monthly sales goals including applications submitted, conversion, hours, AVG handle time
- Adhere to work schedule consistently
- High school diploma or the equivalent is required, Bachelor's degree preferred
- Life, Accident, & Health resident insurance license and required registration
- AHIP certified
- 1+ years of phone sales experience
- Driven sales professional
- Ambitious and sales-minded with strong interpersonal skills to build rapport with customers
- Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined with ability to work effectively in a sales environment
- Organizational skills and effective time management to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical skills to understand key performance metrics
Note: this is a full-time role with a base hourly rate, plus commission and bonus potential.Candidates will be considered in totality of their skills and experience versus strict interpretation of “requirements.”
Why you should choose DMS over any other opportunity
- Growth opportunities – we offer leadership development training and promote from within for those employees seeking career advancement
- A culture that is focused on a constructive communication process
- Supportive management team that aids and encourages development and career progression
- Ongoing coaching and career development including individual and group coaching sessions
- Fast paced, high performance environment
- We represent multiple carriers in 50 states
We offer a rewards package that is 2nd to none
- Competitive base hourly rate & commission, with chance to earn performance-based bonuses
- A generous benefit package, paid time off including company holidays
- Participate in company-sponsored retirement savings plans (401k).
- Paid Mental Health and Wellness Benefits.
Work Location & Schedule
Average DMS Medicare Agents Earn $73K-$100K Annually$20 per hour with lucrative commission and bonus structures
- The Sales Agent will be required to work 20-40 hours per week after their 5 week training period which is full-time. Training can be completed remotely if needed.
- Minimum of 20-hours per week after training.
- This position is located in Tennessee within our beautiful Memphis call center.
On-going FT or PT employment after AEP and OEP if you want to remain with DMS. We have warm-transfers year round for you to make money!
What Do I Need To Become A DME Medicare Agent?
- Current AHIP certification
- 3-4+ insurance state licenses
- Your National Producer ID Number (NPN)
- We provide all of your equipment, including the ability to take equipment home during AEP and OEP to work longer and crush your sales targets, if you prefer
- Track record of compliant insurance sales practices
IMPORTANT: To apply, make sure to have your National Producer Number (NPN) handy! You can find it here: https://nipr.com/help/look-up-your-npn