Reports to: Director of Client Services
Location: Remote USA, excluding Colorado
The Account Director acts as a liaison between the agency and the client, as well as oversees the day to day activity of the client services team, helping them troubleshoot client challenges and brainstorm recommendations. This role manages timely delivery of work and materials to/from internal stakeholders and clients. It is the responsibility of the Account Director to recommend the ideal marketing mix to their school, including but not limited to affiliate marketing, paid search, SEO, display, etc.
- Meet with clients to discuss and identify their goals and needs, understanding their demographic targets, goals and targets, and main competitors
- Develop plans for assigned accounts; implement account strategy & optimization reporting and presentations
- Maintain client files, executive summaries and important documentations for internal records
- Handle budgets, campaign creative, invoicing, etc.
- Prepare client reports and analysis on a regular basis
- Arrange and attend client and internal meetings
- Investigate, track and resolve customer and client concerns
- Manage the day-to-day operation of the account and take ownership of work flow, schedules, and budgets
- Manage internal and external correspondence (client communication, meeting reports, documentation of verbal agreements, etc.)
- Manage timely delivery of work and materials to/from internal stakeholders and client
- Mentor and guide client services team members to build strong and trusting client relationships, excellence in delivery and proficiency
- Keep current on industry trends, news and happenings and distribute to relevant team members
- Complete other duties, tasks and activities as they arise
Candidates will be considered in totality of their skills and experience versus strict interpretation of “requirements.”
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, etc.
- 6+ years’ experience in an account management position in a digital media company, advertising agency, or advertiser
- Vast knowledge of marketing channels and opportunities
- Strategic thinker with a focus on solutions rather than products
- Ability to deescalate difficult client situations
- Adapt to constant change and evolution with both the industry and client needs
- Financial understanding of budgets, channel management and goal achievement
- Works well in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Ability to work in cross-functional business units
- Excellent communication skills
Digital Media Solutions® (DMS) is a leading provider of technology-enabled digital performance advertising solutions connecting consumers and advertisers.
DMS is a growing company that provides team members with opportunities to learn new technologies and enhance their skills. In addition to competitive salaries, reliable work schedules, access to technology, an energetic and connected work culture and an impressive suite of employee health and wellness benefits, DMS also offers employees the chance to further acquire industry knowledge and network with colleagues.
The culture at DMS is built on a foundation of collaboration, support and inclusion. DMS believes in the power of teamwork. DMS is more than just an award-winning company, we are a team that supports one another, challenges each other and celebrates together.