Reports to: Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Location: Remote, USA
The Chief Integration Officer will drive pre and post-merger integration activities by designing and implementing an integration strategy that supports the activity of Digital Media Solutions M&A activity. The role will be the day-to-day point of contact and will execute all things related to integration: establishing strong, pragmatic frameworks that can be optimized and reused across deals;
proactively scoping, defining and proposing approaches to solve key blockers; engaging relevant stakeholders and leading them to delivery of goals; and proactively manage in other areas as need to ensure all obstacles related to deals and integration goals are addressed in a timely manner to meet objectives and support business growth.
- Responsible for coordinating, planning, problem solving and implementing all requirements to achieve integration and business results.
- Responsible for design and execution of a wide spectrum of skills in the M&A integration field, such as compliance, acquisition-related governance, cross-functional due diligence, testing processes, integration assessments, and workshops.
- Partnership with key members of the acquired business unit and various constituents in the finance function to execute integration plans. Work closely with cross-functional leaders to lead and support organizational buy-in and integration of new businesses into DMS Culture.
- Responsible for all of the pre and post deal project management with the ability to understand all the organizational inter-departmental dependencies to support the growth and evolution of Digital Media Solutions.
- Strong leadership and project management skills are necessary in order to lead groups of senior team members, in addition to the ability to collaborate with other C-Suite Executives.
- Creation of M&A pre and post deal frameworks and an M&A playbook for use.
- Proactive escalation of issues so they can be addressed in a timely manner to meet business objectives and support business growth.
Candidates will be considered in totality of their skills and experience versus strict interpretation of “requirements.
- 15+ years of progressive experience within M&A activity with at least 5 years of experience driving and leading M&A integrations.
- Experience in fast paced, high growth companies preferred.
- Candidate is a seasoned project manager and change agent at heart and excel in earning and creating buy-in, project planning, and bringing creative solutions to keeping a high growth company organized.
- Proven track record and experienced developing, implementing and scaling an M&A strategy.
- Ultimately, you will have a proven track record of delivering an issue-free integration strategy that realizes all deal goals. To be successful in this role you must be able to quickly establish rapport, credibility, trust, and respect throughout the organization, at all levels, and be viewed as a team player with exceptional communication, analytical, and leadership skills.
- The right candidate will be a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, results-oriented work environment. DMS has a capable and diverse team of employees who have joined us through organic growth and acquisition. This is an amazing opportunity for a strong leader to create and execute an innovative program to support the ongoing growth goals of Digital Media Solutions.
- Data driven and goal oriented, with experience measuring and reporting both quantitatively and qualitatively, and understands the importance of each.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Strong project management skills.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint, and G-Suite.
- Experience in the Performance Marketing, Technology, or MarTech industry, preferred.
- Experience in Call Center environments is a plus.
- This role can be performed anywhere in the United States, except for Colorado.