Location: Remote, USA
The Debt Relief Supervisor’s primary goal is to drive performance by training and developing Debt Relief Advisors and building the culture for the debt campaign. They are also responsible for maintaining high levels of motivation, focus and discipline on a daily basis in order to maximize dial time and resulting enrollments and down-sells.
- Lead and develop individuals and a team of Debt Relief Advisors (agents) to meet or exceed the minimum average of 1.5 enrollments per day and to enroll a minimum of $150,000 in new client debt per agent each week.
- Generate a minimum of $75,000 in new client debt from supervisor dialing per week.
- Consistently follow and enforce company policies and procedures across the campaign.
- Be available to affect the entirety of the team's operations.
- Conduct daily pre-shift meetings with team.
- Perform at least one monitoring evaluation with each agent every week.
- Keep track of and communicate attendance, daily statistics, paid time off, sick time, etc.
- Present to SVP of Call Center Marketing & Operations during weekly meeting a breakdown of the past week's and the next week’s monitoring checklists and a written performance summary of the team, along with improvements, concerns, and recommendations.
- Follow campaign KPIs to continuously advance agent performance.
- Assist in the development of contests, awards and themes that increase agents' loyalty, campaign culture, brand image and focus.
- Conduct immersive assessments of team/individual performance, effectively communicate feedback and implement strategy to increase performance.
- Cohesively work with internal and external partners through effective communication to advance the campaign.
- Deliver disciplinary actions to agents.
- Complete other duties, tasks and activities as they arise.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Ability to motivate and lead a group.
- Ability to maintain an organized work environment.
- Three (3) plus years in outbound/inbound sales and/or call center experience.
- Demonstrate an extraordinary passion for success.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills, with attention to detail.
- Knowledge of the financial services industry, with debt relief/debt settlement/debt
- consolidation experience.
- Some college preferred.
- One (1) plus years previous call center/sales supervisory role preferred.
Candidates will be considered in totality of their skills and experience versus strict interpretation of “requirements.”