Reporting to: Manager of Accounts Receivable
Location: Remote, USA
The Accounts Receivable (AR) Collections Specialist is responsible for executing the AR workflows including but not limited to: Customer account reconciliation, credit & rebill, collections and payment applications. They have a high level of attention to detail and are expected to ensure timely and accurate collections, along with meeting other KPIs in order to maintain the financial health and success of Digital Media Solutions.
- Execute the full cycle of AR collections (customer account reconciliation, credit & rebill, collections and payment applications) to ensure timely and accurate cash collections and meet other KPIs
- Monitor the Netsuite system collections process, troubleshooting problems with missing or delayed claims and initiating appropriate collection action
- Maintain proper customer account notes on collections efforts and contacts. Prepare AR reports by collecting, analyzing & summarizing account information and trends for management
- Recommend next steps on troublesome accounts to facilitate the highest recovery rates on receivable amounts
- Ensure compliance with federal and state regulations. Maintain compliance with department policies, procedures, and internal controls, which adhere to SEC and GAAP regulations as a Public company
- Provide process improvement opportunities on an ongoing basis to streamline processes/procedures/controls and maintain compliance
- Provide ad hoc reporting as necessary
- 3+ years of accounting experience with a focus on AR collections
- Experience with Google Suite and Microsoft Office Suite
- Advanced Excel skills and comfortable dealing with large volumes of data
- Ability to work well under deadlines and impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and project management skills, including proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to maintain a high-level of confidentiality
- This position can be performed anywhere except Colorado
Candidates will be considered in totality of their skills and experience versus strict interpretation of “requirements.”
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- Experience working in a publicly traded organization
- Proficient in Netsuite
Digital Media Solutions® (DMS) is a leading provider of technology-enabled digital performance advertising solutions connecting consumers and advertisers.
DMS is a growing company that provides team members with opportunities to learn new technologies and enhance their skills. In addition to competitive salaries, reliable work schedules, access to technology, an energetic and connected work culture and an impressive suite of employee health and wellness benefits, DMS also offers employees the chance to further acquire industry knowledge and network with colleagues.
The culture at DMS is built on a foundation of collaboration, support and inclusion. DMS believes in the power of teamwork. DMS is more than just an award-winning company, we are a team that supports one another, challenges each other and celebrates together.