Location: Remote, USA
The Sr. Affiliate Manager – DMS Exchange is responsible for managing the day-to-day activities involved with lead and budget fulfillment of Digital Media Solutions’ Exchange platform. He/she will work closely with the SVP of Distribution, SVP of Strategic Relationships, Sales Team, AdOps Team, Tech and Product, and Management to ensure success for both lead buyer and affiliate/fulfillment partners.
Essential Job Functions
- Monitor affiliate activity, analyze performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase affiliate-generated revenues.
- Executing optimizations: sub ids, rate adjustments, quality checks with AdOps and sales team.
- Taking appropriate action on QC: Pulls, Pausing Sources, Reviewing Messaging
- Utilizing tools to ensure compliance
- Ensure we communicate effectively to discuss the type of traffic generated and match the affiliate traffic to appropriate lead buyers on the DMS Exchange. Ensure the target demographic the affiliate has matches what each lead buyer is looking for.
- Review all opt-in sites and sources prior to fulfillment launch, monitoring for ongoing adherence to guidelines and compliance policies.
- Develop strong relationships with affiliate partners, inquiring about their promotional channels and business success needs. Utilizing on-going communication with affiliate partners to properly match up campaign inventory to available traffic inventory.
- Be in constant communication with affiliate partners via email, Skype, telephone and other communication applications including WhatsApp and Slack. Using all communication means to document crucial communications such as immediate campaign expirations, caps and other time sensitive items. Responding to affiliate requests in a timely manner.
- Be able to effectively relay the goals, values and guidelines of DMS to affiliate partners, always representing DMS in a positive manner. Maintain a high level of communication with affiliates, recommend new campaigns, lead fulfillment opportunities for affiliates and provide performance feedback to sales and AdOps teams.
- Supply creative packages, links, ping post instructions, posting strings and reporting to affiliates as needed.
- Communicate and monitor compliance or brand guidelines in affiliate channel
- Proactively monitor traffic sources on all campaigns.
- Set and manage monthly, quarterly and annual goals for revenue growth.
- Represent DMS at industry conferences when safely able to attend in-person and virtually.
- Strategize, plan, execute and optimize email, social, mobile and display campaigns
- Implement initiatives that enhance affiliate productivity, create new growth opportunities and increase ROI.
- Complete other duties, tasks and activities as they arise.
- Activity promotes DMS and DMS lead opportunities through social media avenues including LinkedIn, Facebook and industry forums.
- Provide ongoing support for affiliate partners including optimization information, seasonal trends and network highlights.
- Effectively communicate with support departments including but not limited to tech, product and finance for client inquiries and immediate needs, especially needs that can impact revenue.
- Implement initiatives that enhance publisher productivity, create new growth opportunities and increase ROI
- Outbound recruiting efforts for lead fulfillment with an emphasis in but not limited to the debt, mortgage, med supp, home services and insurance verticals.
- Trafficking internally owned and operated properties.
- BS/BA degree in marketing, communications, advertising, or business
- 3 + years prior experience in Media or Affiliate Marketing
- Strongly preferred 3+ years experience in Co-registration or Pay-Per-Call channels
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in MS Office- Especially Excel.
- Self-starter and work well within a team environment
- Strong recruitment and negotiation skills
- Ability to effectively manage and build client relationships
- Able to succeed in and enjoy a fast-paced, quick-witted environment
- Ability to understand and verbalize technical language involved in affiliate implementation
- Expertise in many forms of internet media and marketing, with knowledge of email marketing
- Have established contacts with publishers and media networks
- Possess an understanding of media metrics, campaign tracking and optimization
Candidates will be considered in totality of their skills and experience versus strict interpretation of “requirements.”