**Open to all locations
The Product Team within Digital Media Solutions is a powerhouse unit whose efforts directly influence user acquisition, engagement, retention, and monetization for DMS product offerings.
As a product manager, you are responsible for the vision, growth, and overall success of the general consumer vertical. With minimal guidance, you will own process end to end, building frameworks derived from best practices and input from various stakeholder groups. Using data-driven research and your market knowledge, you will drive the roadmap to both improve the product and push aggressive user and revenue growth.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Oversee daily operations including but not limited to distribution, demand, compliance, and accounting.
• Constantly assess opportunities and the capabilities of our products through market research, advertiser feedback, and competitive benchmarking to drive overall monetization strategy.
• Resolve moderately-to-complex product issues in scope in a timely and productive manner and proactively identify and implement process improvements.
• Drive collaboration across teams and leadership on growth initiatives with effective go-to-market strategies and communicate success metrics accordingly.
• Manage outsourced teams and monthly budgets for optimization and UX insights both on the acquisition funnel and .com.
• Complete other duties, tasks, and activities as needed.
• Bachelor's degree (or advanced degree).
• 5+ years of experience in digital marketing, media, internet technology, or other relevant marketing work.
• 3+ years of experience working with business owners and directing cross-functional teams (e.g. design, media, content, etc.).
• Technical competency and proficiency in data analytics tools including Excel, Looker Google Analytics, and software development tools such as Jira with a willingness to grow technical skillset.
• Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to drive collaboration across teams and stakeholders.
• Problem-solving skills, honesty, accountability, and pride of ownership.
Reports to: VP, Product Management