Digital Media Solutions is seeking an experienced Senior Manager for Technical Ad Operations to join our fast-growing operations team. We are looking for an individual who loves digging into data, troubleshooting, learning new technologies and solving difficult problems. As the Senior Manager, Technical Ad Operations, you will manage a team responsible for the technical support and on-boarding of new campaigns across the DMS product portfolio. You will partner closely with Product and Engineering to roll-out new products, features, and integrations. You will become an expert in DMS’s omni-channel solution, using proprietary data, to deliver exceptional performance for our clients.
Reports to: VP of Product Operations
What You'll Do
- Manage and run Technical Ad Operations Team with specific focus on proprietary owned and operated properties
- Develop and implement processes, systems and standard methodologies for technical ad operations.
- Level 2 technical support for campaign issues and discrepancies
- New product Q/A and Testing
- Liaise with Product and Engineering, providing feedback to improve operational efficiency and workflow
- Development of trafficking and ad operations specifications and documentation for new products
- Support platform bugs
- Train campaign management and ad operations teams on new product execution and product enhancements
- Technical evaluation for all DMS owned and operated properties, platforms, and partners
- Must be able to work under tight deadlines and have strong attention to details
- Perform project-based work
In addition to the above, the Ad Operations Specialist will be responsible for:
- Collaborate with product teams to ensure accurate and timely execution of trafficking and other operational requests. Review weekly key performance indicators and ensure adherence to SLAs and error rate goals.
- Provide day-to-day support, monitoring the health of queues and providing updates across management teams.
- Create, update and maintain standard operating procedure documentation and other training materials. Procure and implement feedback from partner teams regarding SOP usability.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of ad implementation SOPs
- Help to oversee day-to-day logistics
What You Bring To The Table:
- Local: Position is in Santa Monica, CA
- Experienced: 4+ years of digital ad operations and trafficking
- Knowledgeable: 4+ years in digital marketing agency or publisher and ad tech platforms
- Driven: Results matter and you get stuff done, you execute like an owner of the business
- Intuitive: You know your audience and are highly skilled written and oral communicator with the ability to formulate structured communications in a complex environment
- Agile: Ability to think and react quickly with a proven track record of managing multiple daily tasks successfully, as well as long-term strategic projects in a fast-paced growth environment
- Passionate: You are committed to delivering world-class client service
- Meticulous: You have a keen eye for detail, you know that details matter
- Team Player: Strong focus on collaboration and relationship management across multiple departments