The Director of Call Center Operation’s objective is to oversee the flow of process across both EDU and Consumer Finance, drive cross pollination of best practices and leadership development of Managers and Supervisors while seeking strategic solutions toward next level performance. This includes the full scope of data acquisition, dialer optimization, conversion optimization, ongoing refinement, streamlined reporting and communication.
Reports to: SVP Call Center Marketing and Operations
· Effectively communicate, CRM, Dialer and other platform functionality, interaction requirements and needs to the developers.
· Identify gaps in functionality and/or flow of process and quickly work toward and implementation of solutions.
· Continued streamlining of communication and reporting as it relates to data acquisitions, prioritization, consumption and results.
· Oversee the structure, frequency, depth and distribution of all call center reporting, analysis, findings and communicate ongoing strategies.
· Effectively liaise with internal and external partners in identifying incremental gains such as data sources: Ongoing Business Development.
· Implementation of new and ongoing refinement of campaigns, the relative Policy and Procedure guidelines and KPI’s for each including down-sell, cross-sell and all potential revenue streams.
· Identify KPI’s for each campaign, refine as necessary and drive leadership necessary to achieve or exceed KPI’s.
· Oversee Daily, Weekly, Monthly analytics and communication of P&L report and drive the behaviors and Leadership necessary to achieve the costs and margins necessary.
· Assist with ongoing research of industry and “In-market” trends and offer strategies to deliver Best-in-class performance.
· Cultivate the call center culture and Brand Image through outstanding Leadership, development of junior Leaders and communication; Lead People and Manage Systems.
· Reinforce a company culture which avoids operational “Silos”.
· Complete other duties, tasks and activities as they arise.
· Bachelor’s degree (or advanced degree) in Operations Management, Marketing, Business, or comparable experience within the industry.
· 8+ years’ experience in Call Center Operations/Campaign Management.
· Ability to demonstrate excellent Leadership and Management skills through the development of others.
· Superior knowledge of data acquisition, sustainable consumption, and all aspects of reporting, analytics and communication of findings.
· Superior ability to demonstrate nimbleness to stay ahead of potential economic or cyclic pitfalls.
· Demonstrate an extraordinary passion for success.