The Senior Account Manager oversees projects and business relationships with Digital Media Solutions’ clientele in our education vertical. This individual acts as the link between the clients and DMS, ensuring that our campaigns are surpassing their expectations.
Reports to: VP of Education Sales
• Oversee projects associated with assigned accounts, including but not limited to: new development, community management, internal and external communication, and support and maintenance issues.
• Conduct calls to clients and review the status of their campaigns.
• Assist with the setup of new clients and ensure they have a current MSA and Insertion Order.
• Act as liaison for internal and external communications with assigned accounts. Manage ongoing conference calls and ensure a positive relationship with assigned accounts.
• Provide regular status reports and manage task lists on assigned accounts progress for all project areas.
• Oversee the billing of accounts and track receivables timing.
• Complete other duties, tasks and activities as they arise.
• Bachelor’s degree (or advanced degree) in Sales, Management, etc.
• 3+ years’ experience in account management or similar field
• Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills with an ability to present information to small groups
Also a plus:
• Sales experience in the higher education industry
Candidates will be considered in totality of their skills and experience versus strict interpretation of “requirements.”
Salary: $65k base