Reports to: SVP of Distribution
Location: Remote USA, excluding Colorado
The Account Coordinator, Distribution is responsible for overseeing and growing client relationships across multiple verticals, and establishing strong connections with media partners & publishers to accelerate expansion. If you have experience in affiliate and partner marketing, are customer focused, resourceful and enjoy working cross-functionally in a fast-paced team environment, this is an excellent opportunity to join our high-performing team, and take your career to the next level!
- Drive growth of existing clients
- Monitor and manage Affiliate program activity, including new Affiliate recruitment
- Analyze campaign performance
- Identify areas of improvement (creative, promotions, consumer journey, etc.)
- Present ways to increase client revenue and drive account growth
- Research new affiliates
- Identify new content and paid media placement opportunities
- Develop a strong knowledge of each client's KPIs and work with media to optimize traffic and drive performance
- Conduct marketplace reviews to keep client/s informed on competitive promotions, payouts and opportunities
- Respond to client requests in a timely and professional manner
- Provide weekly and monthly reporting including KPIs against DMS budget goals
- Manage all client engagement
- Complete other duties, tasks, and activities as they arise
- Bachelor’s degree and prior work experience in affiliate marketing, digital media planning or sales
- 2+ years of digital media experience in either a marketing or agency role
- Excellent professional analytical, writing and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Excel
- High integrity and positive attitude
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment while supporting team responsibilities and goals
- This role can be completed from anywhere in the US, except for Colorado
Candidates will be considered in totality of their skills and experience versus strict interpretation of “requirements.”
- Established affiliate relationships
- Experience in Impact or Awin platforms
- Experience with direct response or non-profits marketers
Digital Media Solutions® (DMS) is a leading provider of technology-enabled digital performance advertising solutions connecting consumers and advertisers.
DMS is a growing company that provides team members with opportunities to learn new technologies and enhance their skills. In addition to competitive salaries, reliable work schedules, access to technology, an energetic and connected work culture and an impressive suite of employee health and wellness benefits, DMS also offers employees the chance to further acquire industry knowledge and network with colleagues.
The culture at DMS is built on a foundation of collaboration, support and inclusion. DMS believes in the power of teamwork. DMS is more than just an award-winning company, we are a team that supports one another, challenges each other and celebrates together.