The Marketing Communications Writer is responsible for expanding the library of content to position DMS as a thought leader in digital marketing, drive website traffic, boost client and prospective client engagement, and generate sales leads.
Reports to: EVP, Head Of Corporate Marketing & Communications and Director, Content & Communications
- Content writing (concept to final version) for blog posts, articles, social media posts, reports, press releases, etc. ?
- Edit the writing of all marketing department material.?
- Promotion of content through social media, email, etc.?
- Conduct research on news, best practices, industry trends, etc.?
- Complete other duties, tasks and activities as they arise.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing, Business or English- preferred?
- Excellent writing, editing and proofing skills?
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office ?
- Strong attention to detail, and the ability to organize information?
- Multi-tasking, deadline-driven, and performance-driven personality?
- The ability to think creatively and translate ideas into copy?
- Basic understanding of project management?
- Basic understanding of digital media and social media platforms
Also a plus:?
- Understanding of marketing automation (Hubspot, Uberflip, HootSuite)?
- Understanding and experience with digital media
Candidates will be considered in totality of their skills and experience versus strict interpretation of “requirements."