Reports to: Vertical Manager
Location: Memphis, TN
Summary: The successful Sales Agent Team Lead plays a crucial role in achieving sales growth objectives based on conversion numbers. The ideal candidate MUST be comfortable coaching and directing a diverse group of agents in generating interest in our products and closing the sale. This is a growth position in a fast-paced, open call center environment. Bilingual a plus but not required.
- Monitor employee performance.
- Follow up with patients via an outbound call, regarding product lines.
- Make sure agents are meeting and exceeding call volume requirements, achieving sales goals based on conversion numbers and hours.
- Confirm patient’s interests in the product lines and go over all provided benefits to enrolling.
- Audit employees by listening to recorded and/or live calls to ensure scripts are property followed.
- Verify and/or obtain consumer’s demographics and accurately enter all necessary data into the company CRM platforms.
- Oversee training, development and retention of sales agents.
- Ensure all new agents are trained thoroughly by utilizing the developed training program competencies.
- Verify eligibility with contracted insurance plans.
- Obtain all required physician and pharmacy contact information.
- Other duties as assigned by the sales and corporate managers.
Candidates will be considered in totality of their skills and experience versus strict interpretation of “requirements.
- 1+ years experience in a Leadership role within a call center (preferred)
- 2-3 years’ Inside Sales experience OR
- 3+ years’ experience in Inside Sales, Collections, Retention and/or Recovery with proven consistency in meeting sales or production goals
- Good organizational skills
- Willing to function as a cooperative team member
- Responsible and cooperative attitude