The Senior Accountant is an integral part of our accounting and finance team that assists in the maintenance of accurate accounting records and provides support to the CFO.
Reports to: Controller
· Responsible for entering weekly receivable and accounts payable invoices.
· Responsible for daily cash tracking and application.
· Weekly analysis of operational expenditures.
· Assist with entering and reconciling credit card summary statements.
· Responsible for reconciling various bank accounts.
· Perform general ledger account reconciliation.
· Assist Controller with month end entries.
· Assist with Financial Statement and monthly Board of Directors reporting.
· Perform various financial analysis as directed.
· Provide business analysis to senior management to support key initiatives.
· Work with operations on an as needed basis to manage and maintain company files.
· Assist Controller with year-end functions.
· Assist in financial audits and provide recommendations for procedural improvements.
· Complete ad hoc analysis reporting and requests from CFO.
· Complete other duties, tasks and activities as they arise.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent work experience
· Intermediate Excel Skills; well versed in Pivot Tables, SUMIFS and VLOOKUPS
· Minimum of 2 year using Accounting software
· Ability to work independently and have strong attention to detail
· Intermediate understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
Also a plus:
· Intermediate knowledge of Netsuite and/orQuick Books
Candidates will be considered in totality of their skills and experience versus strict interpretation of “requirements”.