Location: Remote, USA
Reports to: Sr. Director of Human Resources
Summary: The Human Resources Manager will provide support to employees in HR-related disciplines including, but not limited to employee relations, policy guidance, talent management, and performance management. The Human Resources Manager is also responsible to ensure that consistent practices are applied for all employees through compliance with all company human resources policies. Must be an enthusiastic self-starter who can work with minimal supervision. A strategic and creative thinker, an excellent communicator and a team player who uses facilitative approaches to address challenges and solve problems as well as demonstrate adherence to company’s policies and procedures.
- Provides day to day guidance and support to management regarding performance management (i.e. performance plans, counseling techniques, or documentation of performance issues.), promotions, transfers, separations, and disciplinary actions for populations below Sr. Leadership.
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering policies, and helping resolve work-related problems to enhance professional and personal growth.
- Maintain proper documentation and serve as a point of contact for employee relations issues for all employees.
- Assist in communicating company policies and procedures. Promote understanding across the organization.
- Supports the annual performance review program; provide employees and managers with information about the process and policies.
- Participates in employee disciplinary and separation meetings as needed.
- Supports the full leave process for FMLA and other leaves of absence, including paperwork, and notifications as administered by the HR Operations Generalist.
- Evaluates requests for reasonable accommodations under the ADA and facilitates the interactive process and compliance with State and Federal regulations.
- Actively participates in the review and approves separations and discipline for adjustments or items needed prior to approval by Manager, Sr. Director, and EVP of HR.
- Actively supports functions related to maintenance of our internal compliance program, compensation program, job families, and career-family matrix at DMS.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 7-10 Years of progressive HR experience, preferably in a multi-location and/or remote environment.
- 3+ years of experience managing people.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administrations, Human Resources Administration, or related field.
- Pragmatic problem solving skills; able to identify issues proactively.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- High level of initiative and strong work ethic.
- Strong communications, interpersonal and organization skills.
- Experience in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures.
- Experience in strategic planning and execution.
- Knowledge of federal, state and local employment wage and salary laws and regulations.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, Word and Power Point and G-Suite
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS and performance management systems.
- Strong Organizational Development Skills.
Candidates will be considered in totality of their skills and experience versus strict interpretation of “requirements.”
- PHR or SHRM-CP desired.
- Experience in the Performance Marketing, Technology, or MarTech industry.