The Junior Media Buyer (Social Media) contributes to our media buying team while also creating and managing partnerships with key social media platforms to buy digital media, develop and drive social media strategies, and execute business critical user acquisition campaigns.
Reports to: Senior Media Buyer
· Digital media buying using major social media networks to drive traffic to proprietary sites.
· Own all steps of the ad operations process.
· Text and display creative creation, split testing, and optimization.
· Assist with performance reporting and post-campaign insight reports.
· Source level CPA optimizations to hit product LTV and ROI targets.
· Monitor ad and landing page performance via Google Analytics.
· Proactively optimize purchased social media through A/B testing, landing page optimization, and targeting.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
· Experience running ad campaigns on at least one of the following mediums – Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest.
· Proficient with Excel
· Excellent interpretive skills, allowing the candidate to understand and make recommendations to improve our business
· Creative: Ability to generate new out of the box ideas.
· Analytical: Ability to analyze key metrics to optimize campaigns and reduce cost per user.
· Adaptable: Capable of adjusting to changing priorities, sometimes daily.
· Resourceful: Great at solving unstructured problems in a fast-paced, high stakes environment.
· Team Player: Demonstrates a strong ability to contribute to the business along with business unit team members and managers; establish collaborative relationships with peers.
Candidates will be considered in totality of their skills and experience versus strict interpretation of “requirements.”