Reports to: EVP Insurance
Location: Remote USA, excluding Colorado
The business operations manager role is responsible for leading complex cross-functional initiatives within the Insurance Division. Responsible for ownership across workstreams involving the creation of the plan, reporting, and internal and external communication. Responsible for supporting business owners to execute new initiatives and prioritizing work based on business needs.
- Operation Execution: lead day to day operations and deliver on strategy and operational plans from the planning process against strategic vision
- Data insight: gather and analyze data, formulate and test hypotheses, synthesize findings, develop go-forward plans and help drive and translate recommendations into results
- Work across department managers inside and outside the insurance division to facilitate conversation, decision making, build relationships, holistic view/alignment
- Complete special projects and business process improvement activities to promote more effective operations across business owners; identify and implement new initiatives with key stakeholders to develop, lead, and launch new initiatives
- Support and manage agent team 3rd party platform providers, including updating data & reporting, supporting new staff, serving as a liaison on issues
- Provide miscellaneous program support and management including: Compliance Support: TCPA Inquiries, DNC, CCPA lists, Communication with compliance & legal and Quality: responsible for managing weekly quality meetings across key verticals/products, communicating changes appropriately
- 2+ years experience as a Business Operations Manager or in a similar role
- 2+ years analyzing large data sets to identify trends, uncover opportunities, solve challenges and present the data to management
- Relationship Management: communicate effectively and emphasize. Ability to forge relationships and create synergy within the organization to get things done
- Creative problem solver with a drive to change the status quo
- Analytical mindset with a love of diving into data to uncover opportunities
- Expert in Excel
- Experience with Data Visualization Software (Tableau, Looker) & salesforce is a plus
- This role can be completed from anywhere in the US, except for Colorado
Candidates will be considered in totality of their skills and experience versus strict interpretation of “requirements.”
Digital Media Solutions® (DMS) is a leading provider of technology-enabled digital performance advertising solutions connecting consumers and advertisers.
DMS is a growing company that provides team members with opportunities to learn new technologies and enhance their skills. In addition to competitive salaries, reliable work schedules, access to technology, an energetic and connected work culture and an impressive suite of employee health and wellness benefits, DMS also offers employees the chance to further acquire industry knowledge and network with colleagues.
The culture at DMS is built on a foundation of collaboration, support and inclusion. DMS believes in the power of teamwork. DMS is more than just an award-winning company, we are a team that supports one another, challenges each other and celebrates together.