The Account Coordinator will facilitate day-to-day project coordination and reporting to service the Performance division’s accounts and account leads. The Account Coordinator will manage timely delivery of work and materials to/from internal stakeholders and clients. They’ll provide assistance in supporting the account lead by performing administrative duties including, but not limited to, internal reporting, client reporting, the preparation of reporting to be client facing, documentation for new campaigns, and technical request submissions, etc. The Account Coordinator will support the account lead, but is not ultimately responsible for client retention and upselling.
Reports to: Director of Client Services
- Assist account leads in driving and maintaining on-going and new opportunities to grow the performance division’s position.
- Arrange and attend client and internal meetings, act as support during client meetings to discuss and identify client goals and needs.
- Prepare and maintain daily/weekly client reports and analysis on a regular basis.
- Coordinate project, campaign work flow for assigned accounts, utilizing the account lead’s account strategy & optimizations for reporting and presentations.
- Manage timelines of all deliverables promised to clients.
- Assist account leads to investigate, track and resolve client concerns.
- Maintain client files, executive summaries and important documentations for internal records.
- Maintain accurate and up to date records of project status and conference reports.
- Assist in managing budgets, campaign creative, invoicing, etc.
- Ensure effective, transparent communication between internal stakeholders and clients.
- Support the Director of Client Services for any global team initiatives.
- Complete other duties, tasks and activities as they arise.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, etc.
- 1-2 years of experience marketing, advertising, communications, or related experience
- Organization and presentation skills
- Know where and when to prioritize tasks
- Ability to build relationships, effectively prioritize and navigate difficult client situations
- Works well in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong communication skills
Candidates will be considered in totality of their skills and experience versus strict interpretation of “requirements.”
What we offer:
- Very competitive pay package based on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision plans
- Domestic partner benefits
- 401(k) with match
- Flexible work schedules
- Frequent social and community events
- Annual retreat in Clearwater Beach, FL and events built around teambuilding