The Marketing Designer role produces new ads, emails and marketing materials for both our internal projects and external clients. The Marketing Designer works with our media and product teams to create ads that attract clicks and leads and help our brands stand out.
Reports to: VP Product
Develop static and animated ads and emails to support to media & product teams in a wide variety of verticals: Jobs, Mortgage, Auto, Education, Insurance, Health, Rewards and more.
Understand verticals enough to work independently on projects, develop content: CTA’s, Body Copy, and Images, and offer new concepts and or practices.
Edit HTML Code, and Develop HTML emails, including content: CTAs, Body Copy, and Images, for campaigns.
· Must submit a visual portfolio (preferably online) for review of our design team
· Understanding of and proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite.
· Understanding of an animation software to create video ads (Adobe animate, Adobe Premiere or After Effects or similar)
· Ability to provide assets to media team, including; but not limited to: Cutting up Graphics, writing and providing CSS, live text,
· Ability to work independently and expeditiously on projects.
· Ability to write compelling CTA’s, Headlines, and Content.
· Understanding of Branding, and how to work within, not only our corporate brand; but the brands of marketing partners and clients.
· Ability to work independently.
· Also, a plus:
· Bachelor’s degree in Visual Arts, Graphic Design or similar
What we offer:
· Very competitive pay package based on experience
· Medical, dental and vision plans
· Domestic partner benefits
· 401(k) with match
· Flexible work schedules
· Frequent social and community events
· Annual retreat in Clearwater Beach, FL and events built around team building