Reports to: SVP of Messaging
Location: Remote, USA
The Full Stack Developer is responsible for designing, developing, testing, and maintaining web applications using a range of technologies and programming languages to grow our web push notification platforms. Web applications include admin interfaces for statistics and data manipulation, and client-facing reporting dashboards. Understanding of client-to-server and server-to-client data and security best practices is necessary.
- Assist in building new website features
- Create scalable REST APIs (on top of existing)
- Identify, debug and fix bugs that may arise
- Conduct manual and automated tests
- Identify areas for optimization and improvement
- Develop new plugins and/or third party integrations
- Identify and implement opportunities to lower overall server costs
- At least 3 years of web development experience
- Experience integrating REST APIs
- Experience using version controls such as GitHub or Bitbucket
- Highly knowledgeably in working within AWS (EC2, RDS, Lambda, Elastic Beanstalk)
- Proficient in database management and implementation
- Experience with building highly scalable products.
- Experience with Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Understanding of setting up and administering web servers using LAMP Stack.
- Experience with Push API
- Experience with integration with third party CMS platforms (e.g. WordPress, Shopify, Drupal or Magento)
- Familiarity with templating frameworks such as Express and Pub/Jade
- Application automation