Location: Remote, USA
Reports to: Senior Media Buyer
The Junior Media Buyer (Social Media) contributes to our media buying team while also creating and managing partnerships with key social media platforms to buy digital media, develop and drive social media strategies, and execute business critical user acquisition campaigns.
Candidates will be considered in totality of their skills and experience versus strict interpretation of “requirements.”
- Digital media buying using major social media networks to drive traffic to proprietary sites.
- Own all steps of the ad operations process.
- Text and display creative creation, split testing, and optimization.
- Assist with performance reporting and post-campaign insight reports.
- Source level CPA optimizations to hit product LTV and ROI targets.
- Monitor ad and landing page performance via Google Analytics.
- Proactively optimize purchased social media through A/B testing, landing page optimization, and targeting.