The Human Resources (HR) Coordinator provides frontline support and assists in the growth of the People and HR Operations department. On a daily basis they assist with tier-1 support of our many HRIS platform administrations, supporting initial HR Help tickets and running base-level analysis of data, and identification of trends and themes found within our data. This individual also supports on-boarding, off-boarding, culture, learning and development and talent acquisition.
- Supports Manager of Payroll/HRIS with HRIS system administration, updates, reports, and maintenance as directed.
- Audits and maintains Human Resources policies and procedures: on/off-boarding, recruitment, benefit administration and HRIS.
- Assists with support for recruitment needs including posting, sourcing, and scheduling interviews.
- Provides first-tier support for all HR department requests to route to the appropriate internal HR team-member, for employee support.
- Provides front-line support to other members of the HR team to provide coordination and administration assistance as it relates to Learning and Development, Culture, and Operations.
- Completes Verification of Employment Requests as requested.
- Completes other duties, tasks and activities as they arise.
- Bachelor’s degree at an accredited institution-preferred.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Ability to problem solve, write reports and business correspondence.
- Must be able to remain highly organized and provide a framework for projects.
- Ability to problem-solving and outside the box thinking is required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adhere to deadlines and multiple projects occurring all at once.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in G-Suite
- Attention to detail.
Also a plus:
Candidates will be considered in totality of their skills and experience versus strict interpretation of “requirements.”
- Experience or entry-level background with Human Resources is a plus.
- Experience in digital marketing or advertising.