Full-Time, 30 hrs./week.
DMS is looking for a part-time multi-skilled Maintenance worker. Must be a dependable, responsible SELF-STARTER with a strong work ethic. This person would manage general maintenance in our corporate office.
· Performs basic carpentry, electrical, mechanical, air conditioning, painting, drywall, and plumbing.
· Light janitorial duties expected.
· Communicate regularly and effectively with the management team.
· Complete work orders efficiently and courteously.
· Inspect and maintain buildings, common areas and grounds regularly
· Ensure that job assignments and work orders are carried out promptly, efficiently, courteously, and in accordance with established procedures.
· Maintain storage areas in a clean, orderly, safe, and secure fashion.
· Perform weekly preventative maintenance inspections.
· Complete other duties, tasks and activities as they arise
· Run errands
· Keep track of inventory
· Restocking supplies
· Other duties as needed
· 5 plus years’ experience in office building maintenance
· Interpersonal skills and the ability to interface with all levels, to work in teams or independently communicate effectively with all co-workers or supervisory staff.
· Detail oriented and organized
· Work well in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
· Must have reliable transportation
· Professional demeanor
Candidates will be considered in totality of their skills and experience versus strict interpretation of “requirements.”