Location: Remote, USA
*Internal candidate in consideration
The Client Services Lead is an experienced leader CS agent, who is not only a top performer, but demonstrates leadership and models a strong level of customer service expertise for the DMS insurance SasS Platforms. The Lead will focus heavily on creating a positive and collaborative work environment while identifying areas of improvements and efficiencies in order to meet optimal productivity. The individual in this position will be highly focused on expanding the client base, increasing retention, and ultimately driving overall success of the department. The team Lead will be responsible for increasing their knowledge across both the ZipQuote and Allstate Lead Marketplace/LeadVantage platforms.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Supports and communicates with insurance agents via phone and email. Supporting the team when needed by making outbound/taking inbound calls and emails, acting as the main point of contact post sale for agent escalations.
- Takes the Lead on any additional projects from leadership, and looks for opportunities to improve processes, while modeling professionalism and appropriate work habits.
- Works alongside the DMS Sales team by ensuring new accounts are optimally set up, while handling a variety of post-sales service functions and acting as a liaison between Sales and Customer Success.
- Provides training, development, and mentorship on all product knowledge to ensure the CS team has a full understanding of how to best serve our agents appropriately and accurately.
- Works alongside the CS Manager in the onboarding and training for new hires.
- Proactively identify opportunities to meet and exceed departmental goals.
- Assist the CS Manager in tracking key metrics, developing initiatives and driving results amongst the team when it comes to inbound answer rate, strategic upsells, winback opportunities and agent retention.
- Assist the CS Manager with quality control by reviewing recorded calls while providing real time feedback and coaching to members of the team.
- 3+ years of inbound customer support experience.
- Experience with ZipQuote and Allstate Lead Marketplace/LeadVantage platforms, required
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed personal metrics on a daily basis
- 6 months to 1 year of experience in a senior or team support role recommended.
- Telephone experience in a professional environment required.
- Experience in a SaaS environment is preferred.
- Ability to manage time effectively and work independently.
- The ability to anticipate current/future client needs and take initiative to satisfy them.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain a sense of urgency.
- Excellent in-person, phone and written customer communication skills.
- Strong PC and MS Office skills required
- Salesforce Knowledge is a plus.
Candidates will be considered in totality of their skills and experience versus strict interpretation of “requirements.”