Reporting to: Accounts Payable Manager
Location: Remote USA, excluding Colorado
The Accounts Payable Clerk(AP) is responsible for the execution of the accounts payable cycle including but not limited to: Validation and entry of invoices, check requests, purchase requisitions, employee reimbursements and receipts. They have an eye for accuracy, and are constantly looking for ways to improve business practices, and find areas of potential savings in order to maintain the financial health and success of Digital Media Solutions.
- Receive, organize, validate, code and enter accounts payable invoices and similar transactions. Ensure accuracy of inputs in the system
- Ensure accuracy of inputs including proper documentation and approval authorizations, proper coding, and alignment to company policies. Review vendor history to ensure no duplication of inputs
- Ensure compliance with federal and state regulations governing payments to vendors, and understanding proper IRS tax documents and plans
- Maintain proper interdepartmental communications, publisher and internal operators relations and interactions
Identify discrepancies in vendor or invoice information, missing w-9 information; report issues in a timely manner
Process expense invoices through system approval workflow. Assist with payables batch import process as needed
- 2+ years of accounting experience with a focus on Accounts Payable (AP)
- Experience with Google Suite and Microsoft Office Suite
- Advanced Excel skills and comfortable dealing with large volumes of data
- Ability to work well under deadlines and impeccable attention to detail
- Analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to maintain a high-level of confidentiality
- This position can be performed anywhere in the United States, except for Colorado
- Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Experience working in a publicly traded organization
- Proficient in Netsuite accounting system a plus
Digital Media Solutions® (DMS) is a leading provider of technology-enabled digital performance advertising solutions connecting consumers and advertisers.
DMS is a growing company that provides team members with opportunities to learn new technologies and enhance their skills. In addition to competitive salaries, reliable work schedules, access to technology, an energetic and connected work culture and an impressive suite of employee health and wellness benefits, DMS also offers employees the chance to further acquire industry knowledge and network with colleagues.
The culture at DMS is built on a foundation of collaboration, support and inclusion. DMS believes in the power of teamwork. DMS is more than just an award-winning company, we are a team that supports one another, challenges each other and celebrates together.Candidates will be considered in totality of their skills and experience versus strict interpretation of “requirements.”