The Office Coordinator acts as the first point of contact for the company and will provide support in various areas across the organization.
Reports to: EVP, Subscription Marketing
• Prepare and distribute daily company performance reports to management to monitor business activity, pacing, and forecasting.
• Assist in preparation of client meetings, quarterly business reviews and internal meetings/presentation.
• Greet clients and vendors visiting on-location
• Prepare expense reconciliation, and support travel logistics.
• Manage office supplies, equipment and common areas.
• Create Excel spreadsheets including pivot tables and graphs, PowerPoint presentations and Word documents requiring advanced capabilities.
• Commitment to learning and applying new tools and systems to meet team and organizational goals.
• Planning and coordinating office social/cultural events including weekly lunches and team building.
• Provide account management support to existing digital campaigns including but not limited to:
o Management of all logistics, including set up and tracking of pixels, URLs and keycodes.
o Development of daily, weekly and monthly reporting - by client, product, and media channel.
• Handle client invoicing and reconciliation. Prepare monthly summarized billing sheets.
• Develop relationships with key contacts, both internal and external.
• Verify contracts are property executed and properly stored.
• Assist with monthly billing and reconciliation.
• Complete other duties, tasks and activities as they arise.
• Three (3) plus years in an office manager or administrative support position
• BA/BS degree
• Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point.
• Excellent organizational skills & constant attention to detail.
• Possess excellent written & verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrates curiosity and drive to learn and contribute to the DMS mission.
• Professional appearance
• Strong communication skills both verbal and written
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
• Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
• Ability to handle confidential information
Candidates will be considered in totality of their skills and experience versus strict interpretation of “requirements.”