The EDU Campaign Manager oversees the performance of the DMS Education Call Center by providing leadership and development of the Supervisors and subsequent sales team. They ensure that we meet or exceed production and compliance KPI’s including conversion rate, leads per hour, volume and quality scores. In addition, the Campaign Manager provides and promotes a professional environment in which sales talent can thrive.
Reports to: SVP of Call Center Marketing and Operations
• Manage all operational aspects of the DMS EDU Call Center remaining aligned with the Senior Leaders, strategies and timelines.
• Collaborate with other departments and ensure there are no operational “Silos’.
• Own overall production and efficiency levels of the education campaign and continuously coach, lead and direct the Supervisors toward “Next Level Performance”.
• Manage labor and associated cost efficiently to include schedules, shifts and headcount while adhering to company standards.
• Hit or exceed sales and production forecasts in order to drive revenue.
• Provide motivational leadership to call center employees and groom Supervisors to do the same.
• Cultivate the call center culture and Brand Image through outstanding Leadership, development of junior Leaders and communication; Lead People and Manage Systems.
• Tirelessly drive LPH performance regardless of circumstances.
• Complete other duties, tasks and activities as they arise.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Training and development skills
• Confidence and public speaking and writing skills
• Prior experience in a sales role, call center environment preferred
• Focus on quality and compliance
• Knowledge of education-based lead production strategy
• Familiarity of CRM and Dialer systems
• Demonstrate an extraordinary passion for success
Also a plus:
• Hiring and interviewing skills
• Strong knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Office Suite
• Administrative skills
• Prior experience leading a team