Reports to: Sr. Director of FP&A
Location: Remote USA, excluding Colorado
The Financial Analyst plays an essential role that has an analytical focus on strategic planning, forecasting, budgeting, financial analytics, management reporting, and variance analysis. The overall focus of the Financial Analyst is to integrate with and serve the business by connecting financial data to business operations to drive.
- Provide accurate and complete analysis of: financial accounting, budget, forecasting, in-month projection and actuals reporting within the division and from divisional to corporate level
- Develop various trend analyses as necessary and have the ability to validate, illustrate, and present the data
- Model out alternatives for situations requiring business decisions, and acquisitions as directed
- Provide financial analysis by supporting the accounting close, reporting cycles, quarterly close and year-end close with emphasis on accuracy and on time delivery of data
- Investigate variances, and resolve issues through the proactive use of root cause analysis
- Work with the Sr. Director of FP&A and finance team to appropriately manage any recovery variances
- Develop a clear presentation of actual/forecast performance relevant to a specific audience: Executive leaders, C-Suite, Board of Directors, etc.
- Partner with internal and external auditors for providing timely and relevant data
- Adapt to changing circumstances while applying analytical and technical skills to shape corporate initiatives
Candidates will be considered in totality of their skills and experience versus strict interpretation of “requirements.”
- 3+ Years of financial analysis experience
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting economics, or quantitative discipline
- Well versed with SaaS business models and reporting metrics
- Martech and SaaS background preferred
- Proficient in excel
- Google Suite and Microsoft Suite experience
- Ability to work well under deadlines and impeccable attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and project management skills, including proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
- This position can be performed anywhere in the United States, except for Colorado