The Marketing Communications Writer is responsible for expanding the library of content to position DMS as a thought leader in digital marketing, drive website traffic, boost client and prospective client engagement, and generate sales leads.
Reports to: VP of Corporate Marketing & Communications and Corporate Communications Director
· Content writing (concept to final version) for blog posts, articles, reports, press releases, etc.
· Edit the writing of all marketing department material.
· Promotion of content through social media, email, etc.
· Conduct research on news, best practices, industry trends, etc.
· Visual content creation (PowerPoints, infographics, etc.)
· Complete other duties, tasks and activities as they arise.
· Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing, Business or English- preferred
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office
· Excellent writing, editing and proofing skills
· Strong attention to detail, and the ability to organize information
· Multi-tasking, deadline-driven, and performance-driven personality
· Basic understanding of project management
· Basic understanding of digital media and social media platforms
Also a plus:
· Understanding of marketing automation (Hubspot, Uberflip, HootSuite), and CRMs (Salesforce)
Candidates will be considered in totality of their skills and experience versus strict interpretation of “requirements.”