Reports to: EVP of Operations
Location: Remote, USA
Note: Preference will be given to internal candidates
The VP of Mortgage Partnerships is responsible for increasing revenue opportunities by identifying new targets, managing the division sales team, pitching solutions and managing relationships through to executed agreements as it relates to our internal Mortgage business within DMS.
- Identify, prioritize and manage business current and new opportunities.
- Drive revenue through current and new opportunities.
- Drive and support relationships with GMs to manage all top level accounts and third party relationships and internal media across the organization.
- Assist with growth and development of mortgage vertical across the DMS ecosystem by providing performance analysis, reduce roadblocks and inefficiencies, and run the day-to-day operations of the mortgage vertical.
- Maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions, including target audience & competition.
- Stay up to date on performance marketing and Mortgage and other lending industry trends and news.
- Work with stakeholders across the organization to support execution and high-level strategy for identified clients & potential decision makers within the organization for support and execution.
- Assist the sales team in helping to manage larger client relationships and ensure clients are supported within the Mortgage ecosystem.
- Develop cross-divisional relationships, especially with other business development associates, for cross-selling opportunities.
- Regularly report on sales pipeline and forecast and pacing.
- Complete other duties, tasks and activities as they arise.
Candidates will be considered in totality of their skills and experience versus strict interpretation of “requirements.”
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years of proven business development experience
- Experience selling marketing solutions & technology
- Strong knowledge & understanding of digital, traditional and emerging media channels
- Deep understanding of customer acquisition & retention best practices
- Advertising agency experience
- Experienced negotiator
- Knowledge of the Mortgage Industry market
- Familiarity with RFP process and history of progressing organization within the RFP process
- Confident communicator, public speaker and presenter
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational & planning skills
- Superior project management & time management skills; able to handle multiple (often competing) priorities
- Proactive, independent worker that also enjoys working in a team environment
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with Hubspot or similar
- Strong Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Ability to travel when needed
- This position can be performed anywhere except Colorado.