Location: Remote, USA
Reports to: Chief Revenue Officer (CRO)
Note: Internal candidates will be given preference
The Sr. Account Executive (Sr. AE) is responsible for overall management of accounts and all the details and actions needed pre-IO. Responsible for all client communication, data analysis, providing proactive feedback, identification of growth opportunities and strategies, and effective ability to up-sell and grow their book of business.
- Responsible for communicating effectively with clients and is the point person for all client communication regarding; obtaining data, providing campaign feedback, and identification and growth strategies in regards to their live accounts and maximizing the ability to up sell the account.
- Proactive and efficient communication internally with co-workers and across the Org.
- Proactive communication about clients needs to ensure that we are able to stay agile and at the forefront of their needs to remain their trusted partner.
- Develop Pipeline through competitive analysis, publisher requests and recon of the ecommerce landscape.
- Understanding advertisers quality, filter and monetization efforts.
- Evaluate by ability of campaign post-traffic and make recommendations for market standards on the flow of the campaign and additional monetization across the board for changes on campaigns to increase campaign viability.
- Responsible for the assigned book of business and expected growth for the assigned book to grow it incrementally quarter over quarter and scale it into a strategic account.
- Maintenance of campaign budget, maintenance, creative maintenance, directly or in concert with an account manager if applicable.
- Constant prospecting of prospective advertising clients.
- At least 5 years’ experience as an Account Executive or Account Manager in a sales capacity, preferably in media or advertising (on-line or off-line)
- Experience with online advertising & analytics
- Capability with spreadsheets and knowledge of analytics - the key that unlocks all doors!