A key role in developing and overseeing our strategy for generating profitable
revenue over the short and long term. We are looking for an entrepreneurial minded and driven
revenue operations leader who can help lead us through the next phase of growth by owning
productivity, process, and execution across sales functions. This is an exciting opportunity to
build and lead a Revenue Operations team, responsible for everything from productivity metrics,
sales planning, and funnel accuracy to CRM system improvements. This individual will provide
analysis, decision support oversight and forecasting.
Reports to: Chief Revenue Officer
• SalesForce and Pipeline management; take over twice a month full company pipeline
through SalesForce and Zoho reporting.
• Facilitate and drive revenue data accuracy and collection across DMS for use in our
revenue tracking applications to allow for accurate capture, forecasting and projections.
• Primary stakeholder and driver for cross-functional DMS strategic initiatives across DMS
that relate to revenue operations and creation of new verticals.
• Work closely with DMS Sr. Leadership, Sales, and Client Services to address, problem-
solve, and resolve sales/client services issues specific to P&Ls.
• Ownership of all annual DMS initiatives and tasks as it relates to Revenue
• Oversight of the Sales Organization in the role as the head of revenue operations.
• Proactive problem-solving and issue identification.
• 5+ years experience in a Revenue/Sales Operations leadership role, building out the
function at a fast growing sales environment.
• Proven proficiency in identifying, diagnosing, and resolving problems while prioritizing
critical issues and mapping long-term departmental needs
• Strong quantitative background in data analysis and modeling
• Extensive experience rolling out programs and processes across a large number of
• 7+ years working with Salesforce, with a demonstrated understanding of all
administrative capabilities including validation rules, process builders, object design and
layout, and native reporting capabilities
• Strong leadership skills and people management experience
• Strong presentation and communication skills
• MBA a plus
Ability to work under ambitious timelines in a start-up, entrepreneurial environment. Candidates
will be considered in totality of their skills and experience versus strict interpretation of