This role offers a unique opportunity to work closely with product leadership to drive
success for their teams. As a Sr. Manager of Product Calls Operations, you will play an integral
role in driving world-class digital media products, as well as managing and executing projects
across the organization. This is a high profile and demanding role that requires a combination of
keen analytical and cogent communication skills. You will be required to showcase excellent
leadership, people management, project management, problem solving and communication to
both internal and external colleagues at scale.
Reports to: Chief Product Officer
• Establishes SOPs across Global DMS to identify global data opportunities and manage
the data through monetization processes via a variety of call platforms and messaging
• The role sits at the intersection of data, messaging, and the monetization from 1st and
3rd party data.
• Daily interacts with Tech, Messaging, Call Centers, and cross-functional teams on a
• Responsible to understand the call center environment to ensure optimization of process
and determine process enhancements needed to align with defined SOPs.
• Work with Marketing and Sr. Leaders on Branding of the DMS marketing stack with Calls
and Messaging products aligned under the Global DMS Brand.
• Set KPIs and goals for the calls business; Create naming conventions / campaign details
for AdOps / tech standardization
• Identify and test 3rd party platforms; front-facing to manage the relationships with those
3rd party platforms (Drips, Teledrips, Pipes, Avatar, etc.)
• Define process for testing vertical campaigns
• Create daily revenue/costs reporting template
• Define cadence for campaign performance review
• Establish feedback loop with buyers on disposition data. Ensure that the data is plugged
back into the media source and we have accurate attribution to the source.
• BA/BS degree; advanced degree or MBA a plus
• 4+ years in a role with relevant experience
• Demonstrated leadership in managing major cross-functional projects or initiatives that
touch multiple VP or C-Level business partners
• Comfortable with presenting to and facilitating discussion with senior business leaders
and skilled at building consensus cross-functionally
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style
• Strong “ownership” mentality and a bias for action
• Experience working in a technology environment and experience working with diverse
systems and datasets
Ability to work under ambitious timelines in a start-up, entrepreneurial environment. Candidates
will be considered in totality of their skills and experience versus strict interpretation of