Digital Media Solutions is looking for someone who has at least 3 years of experience managing a high volume full-life cycle recruiting process for a Call Center.
They will work with the VP of Call Center Marketing to achieve weekly staffing goals by posting/managing job advertisements, conducting in-depth interviews to assess candidates and ensure that only qualified candidates are presented to hiring managers.
- Management of recruiting efforts such as job fairs, as well as, the writing and posting of employment advertisements weekly.
- Conducting phone screens, coordinate interview schedules, summarize feedback, make hiring recommendations, and manage the offer process.
- Inform job applicants of details such as duties and responsibilities, compensation, benefits, training, work schedules, working conditions, or promotion opportunities.
- Assessing staffing needs, build a plan and forecast to properly meet the call center needs while maintaining levels of productivity in the call center.
- Communicating with the call center management team to determine successes of previous training groups and make adjustments in recruiting efforts accordingly.
- Successfully track progress on requisitions and candidates within the applicant tracking system.
- Create weekly reporting of recruiting efforts, retention rate, upcoming events and scheduled training
- Manage a recruiting process that is in compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Complete other duties, tasks and activities as they arise.
- 3+ years of recruiting in a high volume call center environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration OR equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Excellent organizational skills & constant attention to detail
- Self-starter-able to work independently without supervision
- Possess excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage budgets and hiring metrics
- Ability to deal with multiple tasks and meet deadlines and deliverables while ensure accuracy of work
- Knowledge of HR policy and procedures as well as federal and state laws regarding employment practices
Also a plus:
Skill in conducting and facilitating job fairs and recruiting events.