The Account Manager is responsible for managing and growing key client relationships on performance marketing lead, clicks, calls, and traffic campaigns.
Reports to: Director of Inside Sales
Location: Philadelphia Office
· Support the nurturing and growth of existing and new client relationships through effective communication and by delivering meaningful insights and results.
· Respond to questions and concerns of clients in a timely and professional manner.
· Analyze demographic and site data with the goal of identifying a target consumer profile to drive optimal campaign performance.
· Oversee new client on-boarding processes and on-going quality assessment.
· Participate on a variety of cross-departmental projects as assigned.
· Complete other duties, tasks and activities as they arise.
· Bachelor’s degree and prior work experience in marketing preferred
· 2+ years’ experience in a customer-oriented sales of client services role
· Excellent analytical, writing and interpersonal skills
· High integrity and positive attitude
· Ability to work independently while supporting team responsibilities and goals
· Self-driven, highly collaborative, competitive, and results-oriented
Also a plus:
· Experience in performance marketing or a digital marketing related company
· Client-focused, energetic and detail-oriented
· Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
· Sales or client services experience and background that includes frequent customer interactions that drive revenue growth
Candidates will be considered in totality of their skills and experience versus strict interpretation of “requirements.”