Reports to: Director of Client Services
Location: Remote, USA
The Affiliate Account Manager is responsible for overseeing and growing client relationships across multiple verticals, and establishing strong connections with media partners and publishers to accelerate expansion. This role helps drive the expansion of existing key accounts and partner relationships in our Managed Services Division.
- Monitors and manages Affiliate program activity including new Affiliate recruitment.
- Analyzes campaign performance.
- Identifies areas of improvement (creative, promotions, consumer journey, etc.).
- Presents ways to increase client revenue and drive account growth.
- Researches new affiliates.
- Identifies new content and paid media placement opportunities.
- Develops a strong knowledge of each client's KPIs and works with media to optimize traffic and drive performance.
- Conducts marketplace reviews to keep client/s informed on competitive promotions, payouts and opportunities.
- Responds to client requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Provides weekly and monthly reporting including KPIs against DMS budget goals.
- Manages all client engagement.
- Prior work experience in affiliate marketing, digital media planning or sales
- 2+ years’ digital media experience in either a marketing or agency role
- Excellent professional analytical, writing and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Excel
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment while supporting team responsibilities and goals
- This position can be performed anywhere except Colorado.
Candidates will be considered in totality of their skills and experience versus strict interpretation of “requirements.”
- Established affiliate relationships
- Experience in Impact or Awin platforms
- Experience with direct response or non-profit marketers
- Bachelor’s degree