Reports to: Vertical Manager
Location: Memphis, TN
Summary: The successful Call Center Trainer is responsible for training all new employees and retraining/reviewing the basics of achieving sales metrics for agents in a coaching/performance plan. The ideal candidate will be comfortable coaching a diverse group of people in a fast-paced, open call center environment.
Increase sales by the following and additional methods:
- Monitor employee performance in both initial training and retraining levels.
- Make sure agents are meeting or exceeding call volume requirements and achieving sales goals based on conversion numbers and hours while in training/retraining.
- Confirm patient’s interests in the product lines and go over all provided benefits to enrolling.
- Audit employees by listening to recorded and/or live calls to ensure scripts are properly followed.
- Train agents to verify and/or obtain consumer’s demographics and accurately enter all necessary data into the company CRM platforms.
- Oversee training, development and retention of sales agents.
- Ensure all new agents are trained thoroughly by utilizing the developed training program and are competent before executing tasks un-supervised.
- Other duties as assigned by the sales and corporate managers.
Candidates will be considered in totality of their skills and experience versus strict interpretation of “requirements.
- Graduate of an accredited high school or GED equivalency
- One year of sales experience, call center environment preferred
- Good organizational skills
- Willing to function as a cooperative team member
- Responsible and cooperative attitude
- Clean and neat in personal appearance
- Proficiency with use of standard office equipment and a computer