Reports to: Sr. Director of HR
Location: Remote USA, excluding Colorado
Digital Media Solutions is looking for a Recruiter to join our team focused on high-volume call center roles. This person will need experience creating and building high-volume pipelines and managing the recruiting process from posting/marketing the role through extension of offer.
- Develop talent acquisition strategies with hiring managers, specifically within the call center for various roles across our many call centers both remote and on-site
- Plan and conduct full-cycle recruiting efforts
- Manage candidate experience including positioning the opportunity and the company, conducting phone screens, coordinating interview schedules, summarizing feedback, and making hiring recommendations
- Successfully track progress on requisitions and candidates within the applicant tracking system
- Organize and/or attend career fairs either on-site or virtually
- Perform sourcing to fill open positions and create a pipeline for future recruitment needs
- Complete other duties, tasks and activities as they arise
- Three (3) plus years’ experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and employment branding within the Call Center space
- Proficient in the use of social media and job boards
- Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and databases
- Knowledge of HR policy and procedure as well as federal and state laws regarding employment practices
- Skill in direct, internet and networking sourcing
- Skill in conducting and facilitating job fairs and recruiting events
- Ability to be well organized and to perform under minimal supervision
- Ability to be successful in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, clients and public
- This position can be performed anywhere in the United States, except for Colorado
Also a plus
Candidates will be considered in totality of their skills and experience versus strict interpretation of “requirements.”
- Insurance Industry Recruitment
- Call Center Experience
Digital Media Solutions® (DMS) is a leading provider of technology-enabled digital performance advertising solutions connecting consumers and advertisers.
DMS is a growing company that provides team members with opportunities to learn new technologies and enhance their skills. In addition to competitive salaries, reliable work schedules, access to technology, an energetic and connected work culture and an impressive suite of employee health and wellness benefits, DMS also offers employees the chance to further acquire industry knowledge and network with colleagues.
The culture at DMS is built on a foundation of collaboration, support and inclusion. DMS believes in the power of teamwork. DMS is more than just an award-winning company, we are a team that supports one another, challenges each other and celebrates together.