The Account Executive will facilitate servicing the client’s needs by acting as a liaison between the agency and the client. The Account Executive will manage timely delivery of work and materials to/from internal stakeholders and clients. The Account Executive is responsible for their assigned client rosters overall performance. It is the responsibility of the Account Executive to recommend the ideal marketing mix to their school, including but not limited to affiliate marketing, paid search, SEO, display, etc.
Reports to: Director of Client Services
· Meet with clients to discuss and identify their goals and needs. Understanding their demographic targets, goals and targets, and their main competitors.
· Develop plans for assigned accounts; implement account strategy & optimization reporting and presentations.
· Maintain client files, executive summaries and important documentations for internal records.
· Ensure effective and transparent communication between internal stakeholders and clients.
· Handle budgets, campaign creative, invoicing, etc.
· Prepare client reports and analysis on a regular basis.
· Arrange and attend client and internal meetings.
· Support the VP of Client Services for any global team initiatives.
· Build client relationships and maintain the overall customer satisfaction and profitability.
· Investigate, track and resolve customer and client concerns.
· Maintain accurate and up to date records of project status and conference reports.
· Manage the day-to-day operation of the account and take ownership of work flow, schedules, and budgets.
· Manage internal and external correspondence (client communication, meeting reports, documentation of verbal agreements, etc.).
· Manage timely delivery of work and materials to/from internal stakeholders and clients.
· Complete other duties, tasks and activities as they arise.
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, etc.
· 2+ years of experience in client/account management
· Organization and presentation skills
· Ability to build relationships, effectively prioritize and navigate difficult client situations
· Ability to deescalate difficult client situations
· Know where and when to prioritize tasks
· Works well in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel
· Excellent communication skills