The Director of the Insurance Leads Division is responsible for oversight of the Health Insurance Leads Business and direct management of the Enterprise (Health Insurance Leads) employees that support the division day-to-day. The role is responsible to help define the sales and partnerships strategy in addition to the internal KPI’s for achievement and forecasting.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Partners with senior leadership to build a strategy to execute against the forecast and support organization goals
- Is the “go-to” for multiple cross-functional teams.
- Scales existing Partnerships and meet revenue and margin targets in a fast-paced high grow, high visibility business unit.
- Responsible for prospecting and closing new accounts
- Responsible for reporting progress, risks, opportunities against the forecast to management weekly.
- Responsible for knowing and understanding the metrics on day to day basis and be able to speak to trends and impacts of KPI’s( client price increase, source mix, losing client, etc).
- Demonstrates a proactive leadership presence and participation at leadership meetings and leadership activities.
- Partners with business operations to create commission models to incentive team to achieve KPI’s tied to forecast.
- Provides support and oversee the day to day activities of existing accounts including reporting, performance feedbacking, billing, campaign set up, etc.
- Develops and execute a sales and account management strategy to support organizations forecast.
- Builds strong, consultative relationship with partners, from working teams through executives, traveling to their offices and meeting with them on a regular basis
- Responsible for identifying unique opportunities to differentiate the organization and build strategic partnerships.
- Works in partnership with Business Operations to build a streamlined reporting and quality management processes.
- Translates customer and operational needs into clear, well-defined requirements backed by data and deep understanding of the category.
- Manages and grow a team of sales representatives and account managers while providing development, mentorship, and excitement to exceed team and department goals.
- Resolves serious customer issues that have been escalated to management level and servicing issues.
- 5+ years Health/Life Insurance Experience within Digital Marketing Industry
- Solid selling & negotiation skills
- Strong analytical aptitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong in Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint.
- Bachelor's degree