Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
Reports to: Call Center Director
Location: Memphis, TN
- Own overall production, efficiency and quality levels, and continuously coach, lead and direct the employees toward “Next Level Performance.”
- Provide motivational leadership to call center employees.
- Hit or exceed sales and production forecasts in order to drive revenue.
- Ensure the proper protocol and processes are being upheld.
- Interpret individual reports to take action and make changes based on results.
- Present reports on overall sales/statistics to senior level management.
- Develop and implement improvements to processes and operations to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
- Implement all new campaigns, training team leads to maximize overall efficiency and enforcing new campaign scripts and processes.
- Maintain positive, consistent and effective communication.
- Develop and organize motivational incentives and programs.
- Work with IT to troubleshoot issues with software or phone systems, ensuring that all elements of the call center are fully functional.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3-5 years of previous experience in a revenue driven sales environment
- At least one year of supervisory experience
- Experience in the operation of basic office equipment
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize multiple, competing tasks and demands and to seek supervisory assistance as appropriate.
Candidates will be considered in totality of their skills and experience versus strict interpretation of “requirements.”
- Prior experience in a sales role, call center environment
- Typing skills of at least 45 wpm
- At least 6 months’ experience with computer operation