Online Advertising Network in Los Angeles looking for a Finance Assistant/ Receptionist. This position would be supporting the finance dept and helping our AR Manager, VP & Director of Finance.
• Greet incoming guests & route them to the appropriate person within the co.
• Answer and route occasional calls for operator but not all incoming calls.
• Manage/follow up on credit applications which, requires emailing, faxing, uploading documents as well as friendly reminder calls to clients that we are still waiting for a response from them. In addition to helping follow up on credit limits within our network.
• Ordering Supplies from Staples & Amazon Fresh including organizing and putting them away after deliveries.
• Restocking kitchen daily if needed
• Running dishwasher 2 times a day (after lunch, including unloading and beginning and end of day). At the end of the day looking around the office and grabbing any cups left around the office to include in the last load of dishes. While we don't expect you to pick up after all the staff, tiding the kitchen after lunch and wiping down the counters once while you're loading is what we are looking for.
• Setting up desk space for new staff.
• Picking up the occasional birthday cake for a staff member (mileage is 100% reimbursable).
• Ordering or helping coordinate staff lunch should we be having a staff event/get together.
• Prepare and distribute outgoing mail and packages with appropriate carrier.
• Various filing projects for the finance dept.
• Miscellaneous errands to bank or post office.
• Tradeshow management (flight/hotel/Staff booking. Shipments, etc)
• Occasionally sending out invoices to clients
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
• Prior experience in Media or Affiliate Marketing preferred but not required
• QuickBooks preferred but not required
• Proven ability to multi-task, deliver exceptional results, A MUST
• Must be well organized and know how to prioritized task on their own as the day changes, A MUST
• Strong decision making and problem solving skills, A MUST!!!
• Excellent written and oral communication skills (vibrant/outgoing, well-spoken, professional, friendly/welcoming and courteous) A MUST!!
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel (Intermediate Level: will be tested), Outlook)
• Office Management
• Excellent attention to detail and a fast learner
• Ability to work under pressure
Salary: $50k - $55k