Administrative Assistant acts as administrative support for the office assisting with administrative duties.
- Manages the front office including directing vendors, guests, and employees appropriately.
- Acts as a liaison between the Property Managers and DMS.
- Manages any building repair requests, visitor lists and acts as the building emergency/evacuation point of contact.
- Manages reception area and welcomes all visitors
- Responsible for setting up all DMS Employees who are remotely working out of the specific DMS office: Provide directions beforehand, creating building access badges, setting up desk space, and notifying IT/HR.
- Assists in planning Executive and C-Suite office visits and is the main point of contact during visits, coordinating their requests as necessary.
- Works collectively with administrative team on global tasks and initiatives
- Manages Conference room calendars and oversees all scheduling needs.
- Manages office-wide supplies including stocking supplies, keeping track of supplies, placing order with appropriate personal when needed.
- Ability to multitask including supporting, assisting or leading assignments and special projects while covering a wide range of coordination, communication and logistical support for C-suite and Executives.
- Develop relationships with key contacts, both internal and external
- Complete other duties, tasks and activities as they arise.
- 2+ years’ experience in a front office handling receptionist responsibilities
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Suites
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
- Capacity to work collaboratively with team members
- Ability to handle confidential information
Also a plus:
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree