Reports to: Director of Sales
Location: Remote USA, excluding Colorado
The Account Executive (AE) is responsible for the overall management of accounts and all the details and actions needed pre-IO, including but not limited to cold calling, prospecting, and launching accounts. The position will manage all client communication and data analysis. In addition, the Account Executive will be expected to provide proactive feedback, identify growth opportunities and strategies, and effectively upsell and grow launched accounts.
- Communicate effectively with clients, acting as the point person for all client communication regarding: obtaining data, providing campaign feedback, and identifying growth strategies in regards to their live accounts and maximizing the ability to upsell the account
- Identify quality prospects, establish communication, negotiate and close new business
- Ensure internal communication is proactive and efficient with co-workers and across the organization
- Communicate proactively about client needs, ensuring that DMS stays agile and at the forefront of their needs, remaining their trusted partner
- Develop pipeline through competitive analysis, publisher requests and recon of the ecommerce landscape
- Understand advertisers quality, filter, and back end monetization efforts
- Make recommendations for market standards on the design of campaigns and recommend additional campaign monetization increasing campaign viability
- Self-generate a book of business and bring net new incremental growth quarter over quarter, eventually scaling accounts into strategic accounts
- Maintain the campaign budget, creative, and backend quality directly or in concert with an account manager, if applicable
Candidates will be considered in totality of their skills and experience versus strict interpretation of “requirements.”
- At least 3 years of experience as an Account Executive or Account Manager in a sales capacity, preferably in media or advertising (on-line or off-line)
- Experience with online advertising & analytics preferred
- Experience in managing robust spreadsheets and in-depth knowledge of analytics
- This role can be completed from anywhere in the United States, except for Colorado
Digital Media Solutions® (DMS) is a leading provider of technology-enabled digital performance advertising solutions connecting consumers and advertisers.
DMS is a growing company that provides team members with opportunities to learn new technologies and enhance their skills. In addition to competitive salaries, reliable work schedules, access to technology, an energetic and connected work culture and an impressive suite of employee health and wellness benefits, DMS also offers employees the chance to further acquire industry knowledge and network with colleagues.
The culture at DMS is built on a foundation of collaboration, support and inclusion. DMS believes in the power of teamwork. DMS is more than just an award-winning company, we are a team that supports one another, challenges each other and celebrates together.