Reports to: Director of Sales
Location: Remote, USA
The Senior Account Executive (Sr. AE) is responsible for the overall management of accounts and all the details and actions needed pre-IO, including but not limited to cold calling, prospecting, and launching accounts. The position will manage all client communication and data analysis. In addition, the Senior Account Executive (Sr. AE) will also be expected to provide proactive feedback, identify growth opportunities and strategies, effectively upsell and grow launched accounts.
- Communicate effectively with clients, acting as the point person for all client communication regarding: obtaining data, providing campaign feedback, and identifying growth strategies in regards to their live accounts and maximizing the ability to upsell the account.
- Identify quality prospects, establish communication, negotiate and close new business.
- Ensure internal communication is proactive and efficient with co-workers and across the organization.
- Communicate proactively about client needs, ensuring that DMS stays agile and at the forefront of their needs, remaining their trusted partner.
- Develop pipeline through competitive analysis, publisher requests and recon of the ecommerce landscape.
- Understand advertisers quality, filter, and back end monetization efforts.
- Make recommendations for market standards on the design of campaign and recommend additional campaign monetization increasing campaign viability.
- Self-generate a book of business and bring net new incremental growth quarter over quarter, eventually scaling accounts into strategic accounts.
- Maintain the campaign budget, creative, and backend quality directly or in concert with an account manager, if applicable.
Candidates will be considered in totality of their skills and experience versus strict interpretation of “requirements."
- At least 5 years experience as an Account Executive or Account Manager in a sales capacity, preferably in media or advertising (on-line or off-line)
- Experience with online advertising & analytics
- Experience in managing robust spreadsheets and in-depth knowledge of analytics
- This position can be performed anywhere except Colorado