Reports to: Sr. Director of Messaging
Location: Remote USA, excluding Colorado
Position Overview The Account Executive is responsible for identifying growth opportunities and strategies, and effectively growing their book of business. This role manages client accounts, handling all client communication and providing data analysis and proactive feedback.
- Constantly prospect potential clients for web push messaging product lines, including identifying other areas of business potential for DMS
- Grow a book of business that you create and cultivate
- Communicate effectively and proactively with clients, acting as the point person for obtaining data, providing campaign feedback, identifying growth strategies and upselling accounts
- Ensure internal communication is proactive and efficient with co-workers and across the organization
- Ensure that DMS stays agile and at the forefront of client needs, remaining a trusted partner
- Develop a pipeline through competitive analysis, publisher requests, and recon of the affiliate landscape
- Understand advertisers’ quality, filter, and monetization efforts
- Evaluate campaign post-traffic and make recommendations for market standards on the flow of the campaign and additional monetization across the board for changes on campaigns to increase viability
- Maintain campaign budget
- Sell all Performance Division products, and be able to speak to the other Brand Direct programs
- Complete other duties, tasks, and activities as they arise
- At least 3 years of sales experience
- Experience with online advertising & analytics
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Capability with spreadsheets and knowledge of analytics
- This role can be performed from anywhere in the United States, except for Colorado
Preferred QualificationsCandidates will be considered in totality of their skills and experience versus strict interpretation of “requirements."
Digital Media Solutions® (DMS) is a leading provider of technology-enabled digital performance advertising solutions connecting consumers and advertisers.
DMS is a growing company that provides team members with opportunities to learn new technologies and enhance their skills. In addition to competitive salaries, reliable work schedules, access to technology, an energetic and connected work culture and an impressive suite of employee health and wellness benefits, DMS also offers employees the chance to further acquire industry knowledge and network with colleagues.
The culture at DMS is built on a foundation of collaboration, support and inclusion. DMS believes in the power of teamwork. DMS is more than just an award-winning company, we are a team that supports one another, challenges each other and celebrates together.